Recent Posts

Tuesday, 13 October 2015

New love duet from Paoli Dam�s �Yaara Silly Silly� unveiled


After launching the album of Paoli Dam starrer �Yaara Silly Silly� with a soothing romantic track �Sathia�, the makers unveiled another melodious track �Behki� on Tuesday, which has composer Ankit Tiwari�s signature music style.
The song�s lyrics have been penned by Sandeep Nath � the name behind Ankit�s superhit track �Sunn raha hai na tu� among other hits.
�Behki� has been rendered by Mehak Suri and Shaadab, who has also sung �Sathia� along with Ankit.
�It�s unbelievable for me that I got to work with music star Ankit Tiwari so early in my career. And that too not one but two songs, which I personally think are the best songs of the album. Singing with Ankit for �Sathia� was such a learning experience for me and singing on his composed tune for �Behki� was also equally enriching for me,� Mahek said.
�I�m extremely grateful to him and hoping to collaborate with him as early as possible. I�m fully confident that the industry will notice my talent with these numbers,� she added.
�The music of �Yaara Silly Silly� is synonymous with the film. It has a beautiful effect with the visuals of the film. It�s not a typical hero-heroine love story, but has an interesting swing in it, having an enjoyable train journey and other sweet moments. I enjoyed composing for this album because I got to experiment a lot with my music,� said Ankit.
In the music video of the song, lead actress Paoli Dam is seen romancing Parambrata Chatterjee in scenic locales.
�Yaara Silly Silly� is jointly produced by Reena Bhushan Suri and Neena Subhash Sehgal under the banner Movee Dreems. The film is slated to release on November 6.
Inputs by IANS

0 comments:

Post a Comment